Patrick Günther's Portal — Navigation
Hi, I am a soon-to-be (astro)physicist, free-time software developer and hobby musician.
- Bahnrouter Plan multileg trips (i.e. trips
having an arbitrary number of intermediate stops) using the German Bahn sourced
API from marudor.de. For each trip leg a number of
connections are exported into an ASCII-table which can save many tedious manual requests.
CDDB Currently broken My CD-Collection as SQL-Database. This is really more for playing around than for any productive use, and it is not up to date.
- Travel-Map A Leaflet/Mapbox map showing locations I
heard about on the internet that I may find interesting in the future.
- Camps map Currently only hosted for a closed community, but a public (demonstration) version is planned. Similarly to travel map, but more elaborate portal for sharing interesting places from all around the world with friends. Intentionally developed for camping spots.
- Treetasks Task/todo organiser that is inspired by tudu and uses a tree structure to organise your plans and projects in an hierarchical way. Based on curses with a vim-like interface. Written in python.
- sde-crt My master thesis' code, solving stochastic differential equations to find out more about the composition of jets that emerge from the black holes at the center of galaxies.
More projects have been developed, but are not in a stadium where publishing would have any use. Maybe I will publish some of them one day.
Get in touch
All tools are in continuous development and are used without any liability.
Alle angebotenen Tools sind als „in Entwicklung“